NetProbe is an software platform which allows to perform drive tests in various technologies and environments (GSM, GSM-R, GPRS, EDGE, UMTS and more) using different devices simultaneously. The system provides the following features:
- Real-time data capture
- Multiple devices support
- Independent measurement sessions
- Independent device splitting
- Multi-technology compliancy (ie GSM, GSMR)
- Closed-loop scanners/trace mobile support
- Automated testing procedures with
- Easier export and post-processing
- GIS support
- Accurate RF measurement operating at more than 300 km/h speed
- Voice Quality testing ETSI compliant (PESQ algorithm)
NetProbe DT support the widest variety of GSM-R UEs and CAB radios available on the market, we dare to say almost all.
For large parte of them it supports trace interface to perfrom engineering campaings and ordinary AT command as well to use them as common UEs.
They can be conbined in tests in any number and any possible configuration to perform test from simple coverage to multiple handset benchmarking.
NetProbe HW Configurations
NetProbe DT comes with a wide variety of possible configurations, depending on requirements in terms of:
- Test to be performed
- Scenarios to be implemented
- Portability requirements
- Terminal type